Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Pray For Michael Blog Progress

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Pray For Michael Blog Progress

If you would like to stay in touch with the progress of Mikey

and updates Please

SUBSCRIBE TO MY PRAY FOR MICHAEL BLOG BELOW

Pray For Michael

I thank Thee, my heavenly Father

I thank Thee, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Thy dear Son, that Thou

hast kept my grandson this night from all harm and danger; and I pray Thee that Thou

wouldst keep him this day also from sin and every evil, that all his doings and

life may please Thee. For into Thy hands he commend himself, his body and soul, and all things.

Let Thy holy angel lie with him, that the wicked Foe may have no

power over him.

Amen. A prayer for Michael Bradley Batham, Jill Batham, and her family and friends

that have supported them all through this tragic event,

through the help of prayers and support from all of us

"GOD BLESS THEM ALL"

Surround Mikey, and all of them with the power

of your Divine Love,
we all thank you Lord,

Amen..


Update yesterday 11/08/13 after 3pm Jill Batham (my daughter) text Alexandra Freeman my daughter) ; this awesome story:

When i got back (from getting a haircut) i asked Michael Bradley Batham (my grandson, Jilly's Son)

if he liked it and he closed his eyes. I said i will take that as a yes. He actually smiled.

Then a bit later he was laughing of no reason.

I know he probably didn't laugh at my joke but it was good timing. Update @ 3pm 11/08/2013; Michael Bradley Batham brain injury was diagnosed today, the article link is below, they still don't know the extent of damage this has caused, but doctors are focusing on finding out now that his breathing is stable. #prayformichael Jill Batham .. Diffuse Axonal Brain Injury

GrAnDMa mOe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati Favorites
My other blog
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself

No comments: