Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My Grandson, 3 mos old

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Grandson, 3 mos old

My 2nd grandson Ryan, my daughters Alex's son...sweet!!!



Me and My Grandson Ryan, 3mos old


My daughter Alex and Her Son Ryan, 3 mos old






Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati FavoritesMy other blog; ♥♥♥♥♥1. Across this bridge2. Struggling parents3. When life become a book4. Read Between the Lines5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery6. Layout Marketing7. Internet Lifestyle8. Marketing Myself



2 comments:

unikorna said...

Your daughters are so beautiful and sexy and you look so young to have such grown up kids. I know you were born in 1960 but ...come on what's your secret?

Petro Neagu said...

Hi,

Can I ask for a favor? I'd like to add this linky gadget inside my posts too but I haven't got a clue how to do it. I only managed to place it at the bottom of home page. Could you please pass me some tips on how to do that?
Thanks a million :)