Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My Dad's Birthday

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Dad's Birthday


Today is my Dads birthday, he's 84 today, I am posting my pictures of him for his birthday...
I'm sure he's going to appreciate it...lol



My Dad's Fathers car, 1904 St Louis, it is now in the St. Louis Missouri Museum.











Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati FavoritesMy other blog; ♥♥♥♥♥1. Across this bridge2. Struggling parents3. When life become a book4. Read Between the Lines5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery6. Layout Marketing7. Internet Lifestyle8. Marketing Myself

1 comment:

postzoom said...

I found your site on BlogCatalog and would love to include it on PostZoom.com

PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps consumers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

If you are interested in joining, please visit http://postzoom.com/register.aspx (yes, it’s completely free).

Thanks,
Eric Castelli
PostZoom