Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: GOOD NEWS

Monday, September 20, 2010

GOOD NEWS



The link below is what was happening with Tweety, the family bird, WELL...GOOD NEWS...she is a alive and as mean as ever...

What had happen is that the cat knocked the cage and scared her, but she is flying, nipping, and eating again...she looks great...and that made my evening...now I want to get rid of my daughters cat..lol

I've been playing farmville on facebook, so that is why I haven't been around...another addicting game, geeeze...

Have a great evening !!!
Birds sick link (this link will open another page.)







Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati FavoritesMy other blog; ♥♥♥♥♥1. Across this bridge2. Struggling parents3. When life become a book4. Read Between the Lines5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery6. Layout Marketing7. Internet Lifestyle8. Marketing Myself

No comments: