Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Doesn't look good for the "Family Bird"

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Doesn't look good for the "Family Bird"


The Family bird has been with us for quite awhile. My daughter Michelle called me and said Tweety is dying. This post below is a repost from about 3 years ago...:(
My daughter is now 28 and she was 15 when I got her Tweety. I actually picked the egg out and watched her hatch...she's lived a long and happy life...

RE-POST;

I posted some picture of our family bird "Tweety" or sometimes we call her "Bird". This is actually my oldest daughters bird she has had it since she was 15 teen and now she is 25. My oldest daughter is ten states away and she didn't think that the bird would handle the move, so we have kept her with us, taking care of it for her. She has quite the personality.

Got any money in your purse...?


Not to much water in this glass...hum


Thristy...


Hide and seek


Making up my mind


I think squirt taste better


Can I have a bite?


Warmth and safe


Bath time


Pretty bird


















Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati FavoritesMy other blog; ♥♥♥♥♥1. Across this bridge2. Struggling parents3. When life become a book4. Read Between the Lines5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery6. Layout Marketing7. Internet Lifestyle8. Marketing Myself

1 comment:

Charles said...

Teri very nice blog. I really enjoyed. I love treehouses. Excellent photos. All the best.