Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Depression hurts, BUT

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Depression hurts, BUT


I had a diffiucult time loading these pictures through Google, I'm now frustrated. I had a bad day today, my boyfriend and I basically broke up and I'm sad, I don't want to be away from him, but he has always said family comes first.

My mom had surgery about 2 weeks ago, and my dad has had some issues with low blood, anemia. And my boyfriends kids dislike me, for what reason, I would only imagine that I'm in their way of them getting their way...

So I decided to post some happy pictures of what is positive in my life, and what I am proud of...my daughters ...I love you girls...




























Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Technorati FavoritesMy other blog; ♥♥♥♥♥1. Across this bridge2. Struggling parents3. When life become a book4. Read Between the Lines5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery6. Layout Marketing7. Internet Lifestyle8. Marketing Myself


1 comment:

inhisgrip said...

Hi...
Such great pix of the girls! I can't believe how your daughter that got married looks just like you! :) Tell Alex hello for me and I miss her sassy wit! Will look you guys up when I come Chico way in the fall. (facebook me your tel# and Alex's pls) ... I am keeping you all in love, light and prayers.
Jill