Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Pictures of my oldest daughters wedding ring

Monday, September 14, 2009

Pictures of my oldest daughters wedding ring


Pictures of my daughters wedding ring, she is getting married Oct 2nd. It is also my Dads birthday, he was born in 1926.








My Dad~





Bookmark and Share



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Add to Technorati Favorites

">My other blog;
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. Marketing Myself


2 comments:

chilly said...

Hi There Terry!
Nice ring and what a great birthday present to your dad with them getting married on his birth date.

Have a great week, Terry!
((((HUGS))))!!!

Mee mOe said...

well she isn't getting married until Oct 2, but still it is a great birthday gift for gram pa !! thanks Chilly for dropping by, (((HUGS)))