Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Beautiful Missouri

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beautiful Missouri


I am in Missouri with my daughter and grandson, me and my grandson are playing the game called Metal of Honor European assault, PS2. I'm thinking we are a little addicted to the game, its a game we can play in the evenings when the sun goes down.

Its beautiful country out here and I am really considering moving out here if I can only talk my boyfriend to move out here, I wouldn't come out here to live unless he came with me. Housing is very reasonable, and the homes are all very beautiful. Bugs are larger then California. I really hate California because it is costing so much to live there. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day !!!






Bookmark and Share



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Add to Technorati Favorites

My other blog;
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. target="_blank">Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


No comments: