Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: 2 Videos of the coast Northern California

Thursday, June 04, 2009

2 Videos of the coast Northern California


My youngest daughter Michelle and her boyfriend
(which is now her X)
took a trip to the coast late last year.

Try these links for more;
Something Beautiful
My daughter at the coast (pictures)
The Storm Last night









Bookmark and Share



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Add to Technorati Favorites

My other blog;
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. target="_blank">Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


3 comments:

Dorothy L said...

Hey MEE....Awesome vids....I love being anywhere nears the ocean and love watching others enjoy.
My granddaughter comes to Florida for a week every simmer and we live at the ocean... She totally is my little Canadian surf girl :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Heather Dugan (Footsteps) said...

Love the videos, Terry! What kind of camera are you using? I'm CA-bound next week... Looking forward to some ocean (and mountain) scenery!

Mee mOe said...

The camera is just a standard camera, Samsung S73 with a 256 memory card. It will hold 2 15 minute videos, and over 500 pictures, but not both. Thanks for dropping by and hope you have a great time in CA.