Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Rascals Kitties

Friday, June 19, 2009

Rascals Kitties


My poor Rascal was hit by a car couple weeks ago
and he is the Daddy to these kitties.
Just a short video clip of
Rascals kitties playing this morning 6/19/09


More links you'll like;


Couldn't believe my eyes

CAM Pix









Bookmark and Share



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Add to Technorati Favorites

My other blog;
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


2 comments:

Dorothy L said...

Ahhhh...they are so sweet. I hope they will be healthy and that you can find good homes for them Mee.

By the way...those 2 links are not working..
Cam Pix & Couldn't believe my eyes:)

Sashindoubutsu said...

The kitties are sooo cute! I'm sorry for what happened to Rascal..