Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My baby is having surgery

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My baby is having surgery


My youngest daughter Michelle (will be 19 July20th) will be having surgery July 21st at 7am, I'll be with her. She currently has braces on, they are going to re-contruction her jaw and upper lip below the nose. The surgeon said that Michelle was only eating with one tooth. When she bites down only one tooth meets with the one bottom tooth. These are recent pictures of her.

She doesn't live with me, all of my 4 daughters have their own place. I am only able to see one daughter most of the time when shes not working, and thats Alex, my blond baby, she is 21 and I am currently at her house now using her wireless internet. Click on the images to enlarge.
























Bookmark and Share



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Add to Technorati Favorites

My other blog;
♥♥♥♥♥
1. Across this bridge
2. Struggling parents
3. When life become a book
4. Read Between the Lines
5. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery
6. target="_blank">Layout Marketing
7. Internet Lifestyle
8. Marketing Myself


4 comments:

Liza said...

Good luck on her surgery. I'll be praying for her.

Btw, thanks for the invite, I have added all three badges on my site. :)

Take care.

Mee mOe said...

Thank you very much!!! Your webpage wouldn't open, it was an internet explorer error and it kept closing the page...hope you get this message, Have a wonderful weekend.

Tammy said...

Your daughter is beautiful! Hope the surgery goes well and she heals quickly!

Xeph and Reem said...

hey hey! good luck on the surgery!

I have a tag for you.
here's the link :
http://www.xephandreema.com/2009/07/friendship-chain.html