Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My 4 daughters and me

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My 4 daughters and me


My kids are out of the house, or should I say they flew the nest.


My oldest Jill is now 26, and going to be 27 in August.

My daughter Alexandra (Alex) and Tiffany are 21 and will be turning 22 in December, Tiffany is my adopted daughter.

My youngest (my baby) is 18 and will be turning 19 in July.

I also have a grandson who was born in 1997, he is going to be turning 12 this September.

My oldest daughter and grandson live in Missouri, Michelle (the youngest) lives in Sacramento California, Tiffany lives in Arizona, and Alex lives here in Chico with me, the Northern part of California. they all have their own place, jobs and going to school full-time. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.

My Grandson Mikey

My daughter Alex


My daughter Michelle, the youngest

My daughters Alex and Tiffany

Me and Alex

Me and Michelle


Me, Jill and Alex, with our gummy smiles
Alex, me and Michelle


Me and Alex














Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2.Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites


2 comments:

chilly said...

WOW! You guys take some great photos! Look so happy!

Hi Terry! Hope all is well and have a great holiday and upcoming week!
((((HUGS))))

Dorothy L said...

I see a very healthy and happy family in those photos...Jee...I wonder if you had anything to do with that.
From one mom of 4 young adults to another mom....a job well done so far:)

Linked to this blog also:)

~D~