Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: I LOVE YOU MOM

Friday, May 08, 2009

I LOVE YOU MOM

I LOVE YOU MOM

“M” The MONSTER I use to be.
“O” is how OBNOXIOUS I was,
“T” is for how TALENTED you are,
“H” is for your loving HEART.
“E” is how you've given me ENLIGHTMENT in my life.
“R” stands for REMARKABLE you are.

ON THIS SPECIAL DAY, LET US SPREAD LOVE TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMS IN THE WORLD! SIMPLY copy the MOM, I LOVE YOU! badge with the link and greet all bloggers “HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!”


I will tag 7 others to play this tag game for your Mother's Day.
humm...who be they be?

1 . timethief
2. Dorothy Lafrinere
3.Aldon Hynes
4.PERSERVERE
5. Footsteps
6. Holy Cuteness
7.Chilly

Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me. –Howard Johnson

Have fun !!!










Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2.Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites






3 comments:

Dorothyl said...

Hello Mee Moe..
It is a pleasure to meet you.
I want to thank you so much for choosing my blog for your award.
I am a bit lost as I am not sure if I am to grab the mom card as the award?
Forgive my retardedness:)

~D~

Erick rodas said...

Mee, you are so creative i can see from your blog I hope more and more people will be able to visit your site it is so informative I recommend this to other.

Mee mOe said...

Thanks DorthyL nad Erick Rodas...for visiting my blog !!!