Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: I would like to share

Monday, June 16, 2008

I would like to share

I have pictures I would like to share with everyone, but I am at the library, my zip drive doesn't comply with the PC USB...

I am a mid wife of four cats with kittens, but actually only two of those cats had have kittens and 2 of them are due any day. The first cat had 6 and 2 died just because she is a kitten herself. And the second cat (which is she mother of the first cat) she had 4...The other two are the kittens to the second cat which had 4 kitties...now ..hum...did you get that...lol ...Maybe they should make a topic on TV about a show about "kittens having kittens"...lol










My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: