Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Every reason to be hopeful

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Every reason to be hopeful

I can't control my recovery, I can't force myself to let go any faster, nor insist upon serenity. But I can take small actions to remind myself that I am willing practicpant in this process. I have every reason to be hopeful, for each step I take i a step forward. Living life more fully today I will do something nice for myself that I haven't made time for until now.

I can make choices that will help speed up my progress I can take care of myself more consistently..."One day at a time"....




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: