Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Beginning to become self employed

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beginning to become self employed

Beginning to become self employed has a lot to do with self confidence. I haven't been working for over 2 yrs and I am now trying to become self employed, working for myself. I will need a laptop with internet services because I am still working online trying to earn money through all of my blogs.

Becoming self employed is a bigger task then it seems. I am almost organized with all of the paper work such as clients info, mileage, costs and wages, and flyer drop offs. I even created flyers for my company. I am now in the process of creating my own name for my company. It you can think of one, let me know. My real first name is Terry and my real last name is Freeman. I was thinking maybe the company name should be called "The Freeeman Family Health care services". what do you think?

Anywho...I only have an hour to be on the computer at the library...have a great day !!!




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: