Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: What I've been doing

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What I've been doing

How accurate is these page counters, histats, and other counters? I wonder if those counter can really tell how many bloggers are actually on your site at that very moment, and if it can tell how many pages viewed..is this a mystery that we will ever know? so I am giving it a try, I place a counter onto my page to the right.

I finally placed advertising spaces on my blog as you can see, but if you view the stats on the traffic flow through "Project Wonderful", their won't be too much info, seeing that I just started yesterday. I place two advertising spaces onto a couple of my other blogs too. If your interested in biding on a space available, just click on the link below the picture.

I am trying not to place to many things on my page so that is can load easier, I know that I don't like to even bother with pages that take Forever to load and even freezes up your computer to where you want to scream.

I have 8 blogs 7 blogs with Google and 1 blog with myspace.com that I try to keep updated, if you get a chance check them all out. The blogspot blogs I author the links are below. Have a great Tuesday !!!








My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: