Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: This weekend was ChaOs

Sunday, May 18, 2008

This weekend was ChaOs

Adorable Hair cut !!!




Isn't she cute !!!

Check out my new pictures on my myspace.com . I also have a new design on my front page with great music. I've been chattin' on twitter, my profile address is mee mOe "Twitter", follow me !!!

Hope you had a great weekend !!!

I added some pictures of my daughters hair cut...today has been a turmoil day, my daughter is breaking up with her boyfriend of 4 yrs and he broke her heart with his drinking..I wish I could take all the pain away from her because I know how much she is hurting inside...all I can do is pray and hope that she doesn't get hurt again. Just like all of my 3 daughter I am tired of standing in the background and allowing the men in their lives to hurt them when all they want from men is to be loved.






Men sink
They are irresponsible
thanks for hearing rant and rave !!!

Now its back into the real world where you live only to take care of those who don't hurt you ..can anybody relate?









My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

That Crazy Mom said...

Oh her hair looks adorable!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I grabbed your badge and I'm putting it on my blog as soon as I get done leaving this comment. ;)

BillyWarhol said...

Hey thx fer popping by Terry*

Yeah what yer daughter is going thru sucks fer sure* Maybe best in the long run tho*

Peace*