Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Spam blocking

Friday, May 23, 2008

Spam blocking

I had a Anonymous comment on my blog post title "EntreCard is beginning to become Boring". It was a spam comment. Does anyone know how to block spam from commenting on my blogs?

Anywho I've been in a lot of pain today you can catch up on whats happening, I've been on "Twitter". My profile is meemOe, click on this link and follow me.

Gradually I accepted the fact that my "if only' wishes were not about to come true. But I also learned that I could be happy even if they didn't.


I come to realize the fact that life brings to me what I've been subconsciously thinking.




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

Tina said...

I hate the spammers too. i get a couple a week!

I dont think you can stop it. you can only set your settings to not accept annonomous comments then they cant do it then, but would mean people who are anon and decent couldnt leave a comment.

Hope that helps a bit! Good luck with what you decide