Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Short Hair Happening

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Short Hair Happening

WOW !!! another very short haircut. All three of my daughters got very short hair, all of my girl had fairly long hair, espeacially my daughter Alex, she had very long hair. Chop !!! Chop !!! Check out these picture of my
daughters
haircuts;

This is my oldest beautiful daughter, she doesn't have a picture of her new short Haircut. She will be 26 this coming August


Alex, my beautiful daughters haircut. She will be turning 21 this December


My beautiful daughter Alex, she had the longest hair out of all three of my daughters


The back of my daughter head, so you can see the cut..this is my beautifulMichelle




My beautiful daughter Michelle, she will be 18 this July

*************************************************************************

These are my top EntreCard droppers below;

Droppers
The Path to the Pegasus Letter 29
On The Bricks 27
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL BLOG 26
Sonnie's Porch 25
Healthy Lifestyle Blogzine 23
Obesity Therapy 22
Turnip of Power 22
Making Myself Extra Money 22
Healthy Cooking Recipes 22
Sexy Boys Playground 21









My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

ShAĆ© - ShAĆ© said...

I love Michelle's cut. Mine was cut similar to that a few years ago.