Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Photographs

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photographs

Yesterday I had to go to a town 20 minutes up the hill. I took the camera, and took some photographs of me and my youngest daughter took pictures of herself after her class was done and as we were driving back down the hill. I took some pictures at different settings that the camera has;












mix water with your milk because of the cost of groceries (The Morning Show)

My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

chilly said...

Great pics! Pretty cool looking though the window! LOL!