Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Nonsense with Google Ads...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Nonsense with Google Ads...


Does anyone have problems with Google ads? I don't know why they sometimes appear and then they disappear. They sometimes, most of the time disappear. They are very hard to place into my blog, because they never appear.


I placed some frequent quotes, some I wrote and others by famous poets

He who angers you conquers you.
Elizabeth Kenny

"Poetry is what gets lost in translation."
Robert Frost


I gave up on new poetry myself thirty years ago, when most of it began to read like coded messages passing between lonely aliens on a hostile world.


You will find poetry nowhere unless you bring some of it with you.


Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more

about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living.



"Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it. "









My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery

Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents





1 comment:

Jojo said...

I never had a problem like that.

BTW...I already added you into my roll. Thanks so much.