Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My Banner Ads

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Banner Ads

I created these banner ads for all my blog sites, they don't have links in them. I'm with the banner companies; Banner Exchange Plus", "Banner Exchange", Blogger swap" "1st Choice Banner Exchange" and "Spottt"What do you think of the ads ?

Struggling


Read between the lines


Internet Marketing


Marketing Myself






My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents





3 comments:

Adam Kirby said...

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day!

chilly said...

Very nice looking indeed! What photo program do you use to make image?

And Happy Mothers Day! Hope you have the greatest day!!!! ((((HUGS))))

domesticgoddess said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! I love your widgets, especially the Struggling one, it makes me laugh!