Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Just some pictures

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just some pictures

I am posting some pictures taken on Harley ride we went on a couple days ago.Just pictures of me and my Baby.

Me and my Baby (Ted, my boyfriend)


My Baby


Tunnel coming up


Click on the image to make larger, this is the side of the road, looking up, while riding on the back of the Harley








My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

Melinda Zook said...

You are brave girl. You can't get my hiney on a motorcycle especially not going through any dark rocky tunnels on one either.

LadyBanana said...

I love the tunnel shot, and the way I can see the reflection of you in the bike mirror taking the shot!