Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Chaos...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Chaos...

Below is a business card I created with the paint program I have, and everyone has I guess you can say.




Not to much going on today, it seems to be rolling rather smoothly with the kids and all, compared to the chaos that happened last night. There was alway a fight between the neighbors and my youngest daughter, and my other daughter Alex's boyfriend. It just seems like when they are young like that they have more anger then compared to when you get older. My boyfriends quote is when chaos hits, then you ask yourself "did anybody die?", "If nobody died, then its a good". what a strange way of looking at it, but I handle chaos smoothly, I am always the peace maker...because peace is where you find love between each other,,,Right? I hear something boiling outside already, got to go










My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: