Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Camera fun...

Friday, May 09, 2008

Camera fun...

Me and my daughter Alex took some goofy pictures of ourselves









Are we goofy?


mixture


$ way picture of me and Alex. Happy, sad, scared and curious looks, can we acted good?








Entrecard ads currently running, Thanks !!
8th
9th








My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents





3 comments:

crazy working mom said...

Beautifully goofy! :)

chilly said...

Awesome pics!! :)
But don't like the sad look. You guys are much to purdy to be looking sad. ;) :)

skopun@gmail.com said...

Nice pics. I thought you're sisters :-D