Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Another beautiful day !!!

Monday, May 05, 2008

Another beautiful day !!!

The other day me and my 2 youngest girls went shopping for a graduation dress, for my youngest daughter. We tried on hats and had fun trying on different dresses. She picked out a dress, earrings, and shoes all under 40 dollars. I'm proud of her, just as I am with all 3 of my girls and including my grandson, which I miss terribly...Click on the images to make them larger to view...

"And enjoy the pictures"

This is the dress she picked out




Sweet


















The sky is the limit...I'm on my 3rd step to recovery and I am feel great !!!

For those that have been following along with my progress in the recovery of my addiction, I am now on 3 , my link to step 2 is yesterday (Step 2). I was thinking and Why? is it that people who are recovering from alcoholism get padded on the back when people who never touched it don't get acknowledged, Why is that?

Anywho...I decided NOT to make such a big deal about it, this will be my last ladder post.

Alcohol References;
Aolcoholism search
Drug addictions


The Courage To be Me

Graduation
Graduation search
Graduation Gowns search
















My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents





3 comments:

Jollyjo said...

Great photos...

Each time I see your daughters it reminds me of everything fun and growing up...

Mee mOe said...

Thanks, I'm sorry I haven't been around to comment on your blog..;)

chilly said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)