Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Tuesday Toot

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday Toot

I was late arriving to get on my computer. I got 2 back NEW tires on my car this morning, I'm excited !!!

Yesterday I mentioned we got a NEW mattress, we slept on it last night and my boyfriend slept all night...I haven't talked to him about what he thought of the comfort because he left so early this morning, but I'll find out tonight. Did I mention also we got a refrigerator with a ice maker? my boyfriend is slowly but surly upgrading all of his things in his house because of little 'ole mee...lol

I am going to work on my skyscraper ad and scroll bar with ad in it, I hope all of you place my ad into your blog when I complete it...


The Entrecard for the day is "Cheaper by the half dozen"

"Cheaper by the half dozen"


Make sure you read my other blogs to keep up with my crazy lifestyle...lol
NEW WIDGET



My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

cre8tivkj said...

I think he loves you, don't you think? BTW, I went to your Marketing Yourself blog and bookmarked it. Great blog! Have a great TT! I have two toots for today.