Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Surgery tomorrow

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

I am still trying to figure out how to make a scroll bar with my image and code inside for advertising, I know its probably easy, but I am a slow one to understanding. If you have a way of explaining it to me I would appreicate it...Tomorrow I am having surgery

I might not be online tomorrow due to the surgery.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
When life become a book

My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


3 comments:

RennyBA said...

Sorry, I can't help you with that.

Wishing you good luck tomorrow and crossing my fingers for you!

Pink Lemonade Liz said...

If you mean a scroll box so you can put an html code for a button for your blog... then email me at pinklemonadeoflife (at) gmail (dot) com

(I'd cut & paste it now, but my right click isn't working at the moment)

- Liz

Table for Five said...

I was also going to offer to help you with the scroll box, something I just recently learned to do!