Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Sorry

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry

I am sorry I haven't been commenting on anyones blogs in the last three days or so, I just had surgery on Wednesday. The surgery was a Radio frequency lesioning to the pain nerves, and it was painful and is still and little tender on my neck with burning down my shoulders. I hope to recover soon so that I can get back into the swing of things again, and Thanks for all of your comments on yesterdays post, I really appreciate all of you caring...Have a fantastic weekend !!!

More detail through the link below;

When life become a book





My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

chilly said...

Hello Terry!!
Think I'm starting to half understand what you go through. Something started hurting in the back of my neck a few days ago and keeps getting worse as days go by. Feels a lot like a nerve. Anyway, I can feel it shooting pain down my back, arms and back of my legs when I sit a while. So it's slowing me down in some of my computer time now. Guess I need to start thinking of seeing a doctor, huh! :(
Hope your starting to feel better now!!
((((HUG)))) Have a great day, Terry!!

ChampDog said...

I hope you will be okay. Take care and I don't think you need to say sorry. :)