Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Pick an Entrecard, any card

Friday, April 04, 2008

Pick an Entrecard, any card

Pick a card, any Entrecard...Let me know which picture you like best for the Entrecard . One of these is running already, number four. I've also been learning how to place and different type lettering, like BOLD today. Check out the pictures, and let me know...Thanks.


One


Two


Three


Four


Five


Six


My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


5 comments:

Lightening said...

LOL. You look like you had a lot of fun with those pictures. I think number 6 looks most like "struggling parents". :)

Robert said...

number 3...is my vote...

feefifoto said...

I like number three.

Ken Armstrong said...

The one you are using is good.

Six is good too.

:)

icey98 said...

you should keep number 4 your current one. I love it. It really catches your eye, and makes you want to click into it!

But of course the decision is yours lol!

Tina