Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Finally..I think

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally..I think

Finally..I think I learned how to create a link back for my ad to go in other blogs, check it out !!!





Wish to link back , just copy code below to get this logo.


Struggling Parents

Ok...so Chilly (from the blog titled "On the Bricks") showed me how to do this link back , which took me FoReVeR..lol..I told you all that I'm a little SLOW

On The Bricks



Wish to link back, just copy code below to get this logo.













My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents





3 comments:

Sue said...

You're not the only one, I have no idea how to make one of those little scroll boxes either!

chilly said...

Nice job Terry!!
And thanks for the plug on naming my blog in your post. ;)
((((HUGS))))
Have a great Friday and weekend!!

liza said...

thanks mee moe! i'm here everyday too, dropping my cards :)

i wish i could find time to learn this link back thing too :)

take care :)

a simple life
moms..... check nyo