Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Entrecard costs...why so high?

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Entrecard costs...why so high?




I've come to a concussion about Entrecard, I think that the lower your points are on purchasing your Entrecard to advertise is the best deal... I mean who can afford purchasing Entrecards in the thousands of points, does anyone else agree with me?

By the way my surgery was painful, but I lived through it. I thought it was more painful then the last time, but I feel okay today...I'll explain more about it later tomorrow...have a great day !!!





My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


10 comments:

chilly said...

Hi Terry!!!
Glad all is over now. Hate to hear it was a lot of pain for you!! Hopefully you'll get to feeling much better now!!
((((HUGS))))

I'm still trying to fully understand Entrecard now. They say it will all level out within the next couple days. I sure hope so because if it don't get better, I see my blog sinking to deep to bother with Entrecard anymore. I'm just watching and waiting for now.

Lynne said...

I agree with you, I'd rather advertise on a lower priced site. The ROI is going to be better in my opinion.

Carol said...

I totally agree with you. I personally can't drop enough to get the credits and I am not going to buy them.

1stopmom said...

Glad to see you came through your surgery okay. I agree with you regarding the Entrecards. I can no longer afford to advertise at my favorites.

icey98 said...

I agree. I have only just managed to build up 143 credits. I dont know if i can be ar*** as you might say to collect that many points to advertise on the top spots lol!

I always spend my points too fast!

Tina

BT Cassidy said...

I find I get waht I pay for on Entrecard, the higher the price of the blog, the more drops I get flow on. I wish I could say it increased my readership the same amount, but I have experienced some increase. I know what you mean about the costs though; I save a weeks drops to go on a spending spree... (Weekends are good, the price comes down, generally)

Glad you're out of surgery OK = )

Hot Momma said...

i am also puzzled over the new entrecard sytem. i also don't like to read the phrase "too expensive" in some widgets when i want to advertise. it reminds me of how negligent a card dropper I am and how unpopular my blog is.

anyway, hope you get well soon!

Dawn @ Coming to a Nursery Near You said...

I haven't had to purchase entre credits - I just make sure that I click through as many other sites as I can on a daily basis - so far, it's worked for me.

Melinda Zook said...

I totally agree. I couldn't belive it the other day when I logged on and it was in the hundreds and thousands, I was like what? I am totally disappointed. I don't know why they changed something that wasn't broken.

LadyBanana said...

Yes, this new pricing system is a bit of a shock!

Good to hear your surgery went well :)