Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: New picture for Encard

Sunday, March 02, 2008

New picture for Encard

Mother struggling to make things work for their children, working long hours to provide things that are necessary and to make them happy. They don't do it for them so that that can become like us parents, we do it so that they will become better then us.

I live for my children and their happiness. I have always struggled to create a good way of life. As they have grown older, I am proud of them all in what they have become. Even know they are young adults, I feel they have the morals and maturity of a grown adult. I am happy for what they've become. I've taught them from right and wrong, and the consequences that they have to face if they make the wrong decisions. I want my kids to know that I am here for them always, for the future and the now.

I created this picture for my Encard;






My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

HANNA said...

Ciao terry!
Do U know "domino effect"?
here
XXXKISSXXX and (((HUGS)))