Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Mentioning a couple important things

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mentioning a couple important things

So I have a couple of topics to blog about;
1. I made it 3 days with Top Momma and I didn't even know it. Friends were voting for me and I am apprecia
ted for their effort.
I'm a Top Mommma!
2. And another thing is that we have a new mattress, I can hardly wait to sleep on a comfortable mattress...ah

3. My mother emailed me on an important fact that I thought I'd share with all of you. The article in the website, I will place a link for you all to read, if you have children using cell phones.
Mobile Phones, more dangerous then SMOKING


Mobile phones could kill far more people than smoking or asbestos, and known fact, but not to many parents know about it.
"CLICK Here To Read The Whole Article"

mobiles can save lives in emergencies, but concludes that "there is a significant and increasing body of evidence for a link between mobile phone usage and certain brain tumors"
This will be "definitively proven" in the next decade.
"unless the industry and governments take immediate and decisive steps", the incidence of malignant brain tumours and associated death rate will be observed to rise globally within a decade from now, by which time it may be far too late to intervene medically.


I've developed a skyscraper ad for my blog










Now the main thing is, is that I need to figure out how to make a code...I'll figure it out by the end of the day. I know you need a scroll bar and then add the code withing the scroll bar, do you think its to big?




START HERE;








My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


3 comments:

chilly said...

Hi Terry!!
Is this scroll bar what your looking for??
http://tricks-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/search/label/Scrollbar

Mee mOe said...

Thanks (((HUGS)))

Cascia said...

Thanks for sharing about how dangerous cell phones are. Was she refering to how many car accidents occur due to people talking or texting on their cell phones? I know here in California it is illegal to drive and talk on the phone. A lot of people out here have these ear pieces that they use. But isn't that nearly as dangerous?