Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Goal of 300 a day

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Goal of 300 a day

I heard that your only allowed to drop up to 300 Entrecards a day, I think the maximum amount of Entrecards I have dropped are 174, Your a master dropper if you can drop 300 a day everyday and must have a computer with high speed. I am classified as just a "Hint of addiction" . LOL...

With dropping Entrecards onto other blogs and websites I have reviewed and posted comments on a lot of great blogs. My category is in "Parenting" . I typed out a small list I recommend to visit;

1. Amanda
2. Laura Williams Musings
3. Mommy Bytes
4. Mommies Home
5. Pink Lemonade
6. Work out Mommy
7. Mummified Times Five
8. MacDonalds Clan
9. Hi Tech Dads
10. Motherwise Cracks
11. Life with Heathens
12. My Absent Mind
13. Whatever Mama
14. Mom Knows Everything
15. Table For Five
16. Cheaper By The Half Dozen
17. Mom Reviews
18. From Dates To Diapers and Beyond
19. Momma Muse
20. Up the hill gang
21. Gus Gang
22. Looking Towards Heaven
23. Peapod Squad
24.

I'll try and add more throughout the day !!!




MANY MORE, NOT LISTED...THE LIST GOES ON AND ON . Please don't be offended if your website is not on this list...;) Happy Readings everyone ...





My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


7 comments:

Jolene said...

Thank you so much for including me on your list!! I love reading your blog too!!

jenny-up the hill said...

Oh thank you so much for the linky love to Gus' Gang and Up the Hill Gang...how sweet of you to take time out to link all those blogs...that must have taken some time!

btw, I know you've been having trouble with the pop-ups...did anyone answer your question about how to get rid of them?? I think one of my blogs is doing the same thing as yours....

Table for Five said...

Thank you so much for including Table for Five in your list and for advertising on my Entrecard for MomReviews! I've also found some great blogs through Entrecard, but I am still working on becoming a "master dropper" lol :)

BillyWarhol said...

Yer Ad looks Hilarious!! I love seeing all the Brilliant Ads @ EntreCard! Fun Stuff* ;)) Peace*

Angela at mommy bytes said...

Thanks for the mention!! I can't even imagine doing 300 drops a day, my click finger would fall off.

chilly said...

300 drops??? WOW! That would have to take some time to do and with no reading, I'm guessing. LOL!

Hi Terry! I can't understand why you think it's a virus causing the pop ups. I'm getting them also on a couple different blogs that I've been to.

Mommie said...

Thanks for the props! I visit here almost everyday!

Mommie
http://www.mommieshome.net