Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Friendship Chain

Monday, March 03, 2008

Friendship Chain


~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy" to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana's Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future 4. Mom Knows Everything

~~End Copy~~

Pass it to the front Meme - I was tagged by Shireen for this meme.

Here are the rules:

* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don’t like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the “pass it to the front” the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word “short” for your blogs…
* Keep it simple and short, I know some of you have more than one blogs.
* The color is only black, gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.

Let me show you:

1.Filipina, 2.Darling allen, 3.Abroad, 4.Halfway, 5.life, 6.culture, 7.interracial, 8.pinaystories, 9.pinaysinglelooking, 10.health 11.Miscellaneous 12. Children13. my experience 14.family 15. milestones 16. Home 17. shopping 18. funnies 19. kids 20. Struggling Parents 21.

ADD YOURSELF TO THE END OF THIS LIST, WITH YOUR 3 FRIENDS.

P.S.
I KNOW NOW THAT I POSTED THIS, THAT I DIDN'T DO THIS MEME FRIENDSHIP CHAIN RIGHT... I'LL TRY IT IN ANOTHER ONE OF MY BLOGS POSTED BELOW...





My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I hope you had a great start to the week :o)