Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Family memories are the best

Friday, March 07, 2008

Family memories are the best

A few picture I fav of mine...family memories are the best...;)
Click on pictures to make larger;

Kisses for Mikey;


Cheese...


Peek a Boo...


Dad and me 2 years ago...


Great picture of Dad and Mom


Sing IT....;)


BLAH!!! Mee..and Michellie


Shipping cost,


Good times (Memories)






My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


3 comments:

chilly said...

Awesome pictures!
Hi Terry! ((((HUGS))))

ChampDog said...

Looks like you have very happy moment. :) Ya, I agree the family memories are the best!

Tammy said...

I just commented, but I'm not sure if it went through or not because it gave me an error. I just wanted to let you know you have a beautiful family. :o)