Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Daily droppings

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daily droppings

I know I've talked about this before about the 300 Entrecard Drop. I think it will make my drops easier to make a list and open 300 websites to drop the 300 Entrecard drop. "When Life Becomes a Book" it explains what I did this morning and there are pictures of the adventure trip me and my daughter took.


My beginning of my "300 Entrecard drop list", now this is going to be a task. For one thing I need to learn how to make links that open up in a different window, it will make it easier


Today's Entrecard ad
(Not sure if the picture is show below)




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

pandi merdeka said...

wow, nice to know you... hope my blog on your daily drop list.. keep da spirit mom! can i call you mom to?