Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: The courage to be me

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The courage to be me

I always got myself involved in other people problems. I felt so weighted down, it was like carried a ton of bricks on my back.

Every time I fought with someone, it was my fault, not theirs. My smile was my constant cover up . I couldn't stand the ideas of self pitying me. I even let the fights with everything go to my head and my stomach, so I felt sick all the time. I learned it , but I haven't quite absorbed it yet, I n fact, I'm still trying to figure it bout. Now every time I get in a fight I get hurt, but I always say the the serenity prayer. Have I figured out That its not my problem? I don't I hope so.
My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

chilly said...

(((((BIG HUG))))))
Hi!!