Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Bright Afghan

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bright Afghan

I started Michelle's afghan last night, I've been putting it off just because of the yarn I am using. Its a pain to work with, it separates easily. Below are some pictures of the afghan I am crocheting;

Shows you that I am only 1 third the way done on just the squares. Sigh*


Popcorn flowers are closest, I still have many more to do, problem is that I have too many projects started at the same time.


I am debating on whether I should add another round to these squares, I was kinda thinkin' that that would look cute and different as small squares, still haven't decided.


Bright billiant colors for Michelle




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

LadyBanana said...

What is an Afghan? The only Afghan I know of is a dog! lol

Footsteps said...

That will be one lovely afghan! I admire your crafting skill. I'm pretty proud of myself when I can accomplish a minor fabric (or loose button)repair...