Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Bread Making

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bread Making

Bread making recipe is kind of like the one I posted awhile ago. I have posted some pictures of the process of the making of the bread.
Ingredients listed below;


2 c. Whole wheat flour (no bleached flour for diabetics)
Dash of salt (1 teaspoon)
a fourth a cup of sunflower seeds
2 Teaspoons Yeast
a fourth a cup of flax seeds
4 oz. plain yogurt
1 c. of water (add more if it looks to dry and less if it looks too runny
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg

mix all ingredients in a large bowl

Click on pictures to make larger

All ingredients are not pictured here


I add dry ingredients first, like the salt, flour, sugar subsitute, sunflower seeds, flax seds and so on


Adding all ingredients to mixture and making sure the texture looks doughy instead of runny.


Yeast


The texture looks like it needs a little more floor, so I added more to it
I would of shown you a picture of it after it was completely done but I fell asleep and my boyfriend took it out of the bread maker


Just to let you all know that I won't be taking much pictures because I have given my daughters camera but to her


My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


7 comments:

Robert said...

I confess I cheat and have a breadmaker..:)

Mee mOe said...

LOL...

Jolene said...

ok, I'm confused lol(yeah, that's not tough!)
You mixed it all in a bowl, but you said your BF took it out of the breadmaker? So did you mix it and then pour it into a breadmaker to bake? Or did you do it in the oven?

Mee mOe said...

I dumped it into the bread maker, I added more flour, lightly into the bread maker as it was making it on the first cycle. Thanks

Jolene said...

What kind of a difference does it make by mixing it before putting it in? I'm having troubles with whole wheat bread recipes, the bread comes out very "heavy", at first I thought it was just the bread machine I was using, but that one quit and I got a new one, different brand even and it's actually coming out even heavier. I can't figure out what to change though, I've been making bread off and on for a couple of years, but not regularily and I would like to make it more if I can solve this problem LOL.

Mee mOe said...

my bread seems to be heavy too, I think its the whole wheat flour...

Jolene said...

yeah, it's definitely the whole wheat flour, everything I use it in ends up heavy. I just haven't figured out how to make it lighter like the store bought stuff.