Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Awh...more pictures of an afghan

Friday, March 21, 2008

Awh...more pictures of an afghan

I've been crocheting like a mad woman the last few months, I have several projects I am working on, just because I am bored with one and switch to another one. I posted some pictures of the afghan that is the closest to being completed, even know I still have a couple weeks left to finish.

My daughter Alex's afghan I've been crocheting for the last few months; (I still have to figure out how to make it wider).


Another picture of the brown afghan I am crocheting, I'm really having fun with this one;


This Afghan is not quite completed;


This picture shows a closer view of this stitch I was taught; by my daughters boyfriends mother, its a single crochet, then a double crochet. And then I added a popcorn pedal stitch, not the whole flower, just the pedal singles;


Its a different looking stitch


Another picture of the new experienced change of stitch;


I have every size crochet hook needed
Afghan definition;
is a crocheted or knitted throw, or blanket.




My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

Lynne said...

That is really beautiful work! I love the neutral color choices, very nice. :-D

{Karla} said...

that is lovely!

Blessings,
Karla
(I laughed when I saw Lotus over in your sidebar... she is a friend of mine in-real-life)