Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: What up?

Friday, February 08, 2008

What up?

I haven't even completed the first edging on the blanket I am crocheting for my oldest daughter, I've been busy trying to clean up my boyfriends house which now I am calling it my own house.

For the last few days I noticed I have some kind of skin rash all around the front and back side of my body. My kids seem to think it is ringworm from cleaning house and all of the cats.

Ringworm is not caused by a worm! Ringworm is a common fungal infection that can occur on any part of the body. The name comes from the appearance of the infection on the skin, which is usually ring shaped with a raised reddish border. Ringworm is caused by both direct and indirect contact with infected people, animals, or soil. The medical term for ringworm is tinea.


Kids get ringworm more often because they play in the dirt and with animals.


1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: