Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Twins

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Twins

Me and my sister Tammy are twins, the doctor that delivered us told my mother we were identical twins, but we turned out the opposite like day and night twins. We were born in the same sack but I was born first and Tammy was 15 minutes behind me. We are day and night twins, in fact, we are completely opposite. Check out these pictures;

Tammy and me


Do we look like twins? She's 5'4" and I am 5'9", I have brwon hair, brown eyes and she has blond hair, hazel eyes.


She drives an 18 wheeler and its hers.


I'm just a retired mother, and disabled nurse.




MY OTHER BLOGS;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: