Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Party Last Night

Monday, February 04, 2008

Party Last Night

I'll post more into another blog leaving a link, but I have a couple errands to do right now, check back with me and my other blogs are listed below...

Me and Michellie


Me and Alex


Alex and her boyfriend Zillman


The group, if you look closely you'll see mee...Michellie took the picture, so she wasn't in it.


Michellie's boyfriend Nick and her.


My Daughters Michellie and Alex


GO GIANTS....

I posted some pictures of the party Alex had at her apartment for the Super Bowl...

My other Blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is