Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: New Job offer

Friday, February 01, 2008

New Job offer

I had a job offer to do a "Live In Care Giver", I responded to it in the paper. It is taking care of 2 brother's Father in his home, paid room and board and wages. I haven't decided on the wage to start, as one of the brothers asked me to think about what I would like the wage to be. When I quit working as a nurse, my wages were 20 an hour, it all depends on how often he will need care through the night and day. I think that it would make it simpler if I just wrote down my hours or just go with a monthly salaries with would be at lease 3,500 a month because that would be 10 an hour for 10 hours I think.

This all depends on how I am able to preform the job with my injury, which I let him know right off the bat that I have bulging disks in my neck and I can't lift. But all his father needs is meals, laundry and some assistance with care and no lifting involved he said. I would have a place to live with heat, air, TV with cable and my bathroom. So I am sending him my resume today if I can figure out what file I stored it in. I will keep you updated on any more information.

My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: