Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: My oldest daughter moving...

Monday, February 18, 2008

My oldest daughter moving...

My oldest daughter reignites with her son, she is moving to Missouri where her son is. I am so excited that they will be together, I cry tears of joy, and our prayers have been answered, he hasn't been with her due to living arrangements. I posted some picture of the afghan that I completed for her, check them out;

Up close


You can see the edging


folded in half, its not really that big of an afghan.




My other blogs;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: