Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: Misc...and Recipes

Monday, February 25, 2008

Misc...and Recipes

I met a lot of mothers through Encard membership. Great blogs I have posted on this blog of mine. They are all mother dealing with different and even some of the same complications with raising children. Most of them have younger children, mine are almost all grown. My youngest is 17 and will be 18 in July, she will be pushed out of the nest (as they say), but leaving the coop. I miss having younger children, but happy they have lives of their own. Some day I'll have more grandchildren and be able to hold an infant again, thats the most precious moments of their lives, although toddlers are into everything, I miss the way they'd say things and learning to talk.

I've decided that blogging has become fun and not an effort, thanks to all of your interesting blogs to read.

I made a meatloaf last night and it turned out great, with baked potatoes and garlic and homemade bread. I've been cooking a lot lately because my boyfriend appreciates everything I cook and will eat just about everything.

The recipe for the meatloaf is below;

Of Course 2 pounds of Hamburger, but you can use ground turkey, because I've made it that way before and its actually cheaper.


Preheat of 350
then after you place it into the oven, then turn the temperature down to 325 for 45 minutes or until not bloody any more.

1 fourth cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs. spicy mustard
7 eggs
one and a half packages of saltine crackers, or breadcrumbs
1 tsp. Garlic salt
and if you want, add 2 tbs. of catchup, I don't
1 tbs. oregano
sea salt to taste
pepper to taste

if the texture looks to liquidity then add more crackers or breadcrumbs
or if its to dry, add more Worcestershire sauce.



I made homemade bread, recipe is in this link;When Life Becomes a Book






My other blog;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

First of all, thanks for taking time to visit my blog.

You have a nice site. Thanks for sharing this yummy looking dish.

Heart of Rachel said...

First of all thanks for visiting my blog.

Looks yummy! Thanks for sharing the procedure.