Blogger Widgets Struggling Parents: The importance of each of my daughters

Saturday, February 09, 2008

The importance of each of my daughters

This morning I awoke and decided that I was going to post this blog about the abilities and the importance of each one of my daughters. I should of written it down because this morning it was clearer and now I just can't place the correct words to type, ever have those days? the pad and pen were staring me right in the face and I didn't pick the pen and write because I thought to myself that I would remember what it was I was going to type. Anywho, this is it, if you can make any sense out of it.

Each of my daughters are importance to me because each one of them, I have come to realize that they ofter a certain strength in my life, and why God chose them to become my daughters;

Jilly; my first born is my strength because she shows me that you need to have a back bone in order to move forward and not allow others to walk all over you. I try not to, and each time I do, I think of the strength that my daughter has and how far it has taken her in her life. She shows her strength in everything, and has proven to me her ability to recover and pull herself out of anything. She also has the ability to write, speak and say exactly what it is that she wants to say. Shes overcome many obstacles and mountain, or I should say peaks in her life and knows what it takes to overcome them, with her higher power energy.

Alex; my second born daughter, is my courage to know what it is in my life, I look up to her, and to go forward by putting one foot in front of the other to succeed in what her dreams are or succeed what it is she wants and then she goes for it. Alex is persist with most everything, and has the ability to succeed in life. Alex would actually make a great lawyer, she pushes forward in believing what is right.

Michelle; my last, the youngest, is my love child, she has shown me and taught me the ability to love, and not to be afraid of being hurt every time. When my girls were younger it was difficult for me to show affection because of the way that my mother raised us. She felt that to love one of us might make the others jealous. Michelle has forced her affection upon me and has taught me to love all of them for who they are, today I try and tell each of my kids "I love them" as they do me every time they hang up the phone, leave somewhere or when I am leaving.

I pray each morning and evening even more then I ever have, surrounding them all with divine guide-ness, including my grandson Mikey.

Also, this is off the subject but a great blog to subscribe to is called "Blog Oh Blog". Great topics and ideas to help you to become a better blogger and great information on bringing traffic into your blog.

MY OTHER BLOGS;
1. Across this bridge
2. Marketing myself
3. Struggling parents
4. When life become a book
5. Read Between the Lines
6. Internet Lifestyle
7. The Sleeping Turtle Art Gallery




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe in "Struggling Parents


No comments: